Alumina Ceramic Heaters are produced by implementing unique metallization and ceramic lamination processes. Due to the advanced manufacturing techniques utilized in the electric element, Alumina Heaters can provide higher reliability than ever before. Currently, applications include use as innovative types of heaters in the automotive, medical and semiconductor industries.
Application of Alumina Ceramic Heaters
- Automotive Components
Igniter for Cabin Heater
Heater for Oxygen Sensor
- Kerosene and Gas Appliances
Heater for Vaporizer
- Industrial Heater Applications
Heater for Soldering Iron
Heater for Hair Iron
- Water-Heating Applications
Heater for Toilet Water
Bath Water Heater
Steam Boiler Heater
Liquid Heater for Small Appliances
Advantages of Ceramic Heaters
- Compact, Lightweight and Energy Efficient
Ceramic heaters feature high watt density and excellent thermal efficiency. Multiple heating elements can be layered into a single unit.
- Superior Thermal Properties
Ceramic heaters reach high temperatures rapidly, and are available with custom-designed heat distribution patterns. The material’s strong insulation properties permit direct contact with a variety of materials, including water, kerosene and metals.
- High Reliability
Superior dielectric strength, electrical insulation and chemical resistance give Innovacera’s ceramic heaters outstanding reliability. Our oxidation-resistant material ensures a long service life.
- No Electric Noise
Ceramic heaters produce no electric noise.
Heater Design Structure
The heating element of the ceramic heater is built into a substrate of alumina or silicon nitride material, then laminated and sintered into one piece — providing insulation and protection from the outside environment.
HTCC(High Temperature Co-Ceramics)
- Customized solutions based on a variety of manufacturing processes
- Efficient solutions due to high degree of design support from the beginning of the product development cycle
- Availability of a variety of mechanical, thermal (ANSYS, ABACUS), optical (ZEMAX) and electrical (HFSS, ADS) simulation tools
- Worldwide customer support from local manufacturing facilities with technical competence centers
Characteristics of HTCC:
- Excellent mechanical stability
- Easy integration into metal housings due to matched thermal coefficient of expansion
- High thermal conductivity
- Use of non-noble metal pastes
- Additional plating reveals solderable and wirebondable surfaces